-
April 25th, 2004, 11:24 PM
#1
Inactive Member
Let's gather everyone's birthdays, so we don't miss anyone's. Just post yours.
September 4th, 1987 for me.
<font color="#101010" size="1">[ October 27, 2004 01:30 PM: Message edited by: -Wiseman- ]</font>
-
April 25th, 2004, 11:34 PM
#2
Inactive Member
-
April 26th, 2004, 12:15 AM
#3
HB Forum Owner
March 11th, 1981. I'm teh old man here. Phaq is my age too.
-
April 26th, 2004, 01:02 AM
#4
Inactive Member
Old fogey! You're the old guy like Happosai! [img]tongue.gif[/img]
-
April 26th, 2004, 02:33 AM
#5
Inactive Member
Cinco de Mayo *mexican music plays* ... >_>;;; ... *beats up mariachi band* ... ahem May 5th 1984
-
April 26th, 2004, 09:22 AM
#6
Inactive Member
-
April 26th, 2004, 05:02 PM
#7
Inactive Member
April 4th 1858. I was born into class.
Or Jan 11th 1987. Still born into class.
-
April 26th, 2004, 05:21 PM
#8
HB Forum Owner
April 4th 1858.
Huh? Your 146 years old?
-
April 26th, 2004, 05:58 PM
#9
Inactive Member
Dang, Nevan is just barely older than me. Looks like I'm the youngest one here so far...
-
April 26th, 2004, 07:00 PM
#10
Inactive Member
Wiseman, reincarnation.
CBA, I was the youngest for a good while back at hottub and before you came along. :-p
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks